Your own limited company is easy to set up and close down and is suitable for any length of contract, even if short term or there is uncertainty on how long your contract will last.
How it works: -
We set up your limited company. This only takes a few hours of receiving your instruction.
- You then need to open a company bank account.
- If you are leaving an employment, then you are often due a tax refund and we will claim that on your behalf. Please send us your P45 when that is available.
- We then complete all company accounting, VAT returns (if applicable), associated forms and tax planning on your behalf. We will also prepare your personal tax return.
- We provide you with the advice on how to stay on the right side of HM Revenue & Customs and minimise your tax liabilities. We only set up UK companies and use standard tax planning acceptable to HM Revenue & Customs. We do not use offshore companies or trust structures as these are vulnerable to attack and being closed down by HM Revenue & Customs.
- If the company is no longer required we can easily arrange the close down at no extra cost or the company can become dormant at any time.
All you need to do is: -
- Manage your company bank account. Download your bank statement to a spreadsheet, add details of expenses and email to us quarterly. We will do the bookkeeping from there.
- Alternatively, you can simply post a copy of all your income & expense receipts to us.
The cost to you: -
Each client is quoted a fee for their individual circumstances but a fixed price fee option and monthly payments maybe applicable in certain situations.